Douglas L. Mattson
|Douglas L. Mattson|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|North Dakota North Central Judicial District|
|Candidate for:||North Central Judicial District|
|Election information 2014:|
Doug Mattson is a district court judge for the North Central Judicial District of North Dakota. Judge Mattson is based out of Minot, North Dakota, which is located in Ward County. He sat in the Northwest Judicial District until it was split up in 2014.
He is running for re-election in 2014.
- See also: North Dakota judicial elections, 2014
| Mattson is running for re-election to the North Central Judicial District.
Primary: He ran unopposed in the primary on June 10th, 2014.
General: He will be unopposed in the general election on November 4, 2014.
- North Dakota judicial elections, 2014
- North Dakota judicial elections
- North Central Judicial District
- Northwest Judicial District
- North Dakota Secretary of State, "2014 primary election contest/candidate list," accessed May 20, 2014
- North Dakota Supreme Court Districts, "All district judges"
- North Dakota Supreme Court Districts, "Douglas L. Mattson, district judge"