Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Title:||Former judicial candidate|
|Position:||Term commencing 1/6/2013|
|Candidate for:||Cuyahoga County Court of Common Pleas|
|Election information 2012:|
|Election date:||November 6, 2012|
Edele Passalacqua ran for judge on the Cuyahoga County Court of Common Pleas in 2012.
Cleveland bar association ratings
According to the compiled results at Judge4Yourself.com, Passalacqua received a rating of 2.5 out of 4 by local Cleveland bar associations. Those break down as:
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association: Adequate
- Cuyahoga Criminal Defense Lawyers Association: Good
- Norman S. Minor Bar Association: Good
- Ohio Women's Bar Association: Adequate 
It is imperative that judges maintain the appearance of impartiality regarding all issues and all matters that are or may be before the court. We must also be willing to consider alternative interventions to incarceration and work toward initiating better re-entry programs to prevent recidivism. 
Passalacqua has spent her legal career in private practice, practicing since 1990. 
Awards and associations
- Cuyahoga County Defense Lawyers Association
- Ohio Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Ohio Women's Bar Association
- Ohio Near West Development Corp.
- Halcyon Charities, L.L.C.
- Carl Stokes Brigade
- National Nationalities Movement
- Italian/American Brotherhood 
- ↑ Ohio Secretary of State, Official Election Results 11/6/2012: Court of Common Pleas Judge
- ↑ Cuyahoga County Board of Elections, Primary Election Candidates
- ↑ Judge4Yourself.com, 2012 November General Election Judicial Candidate Ratings
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 Per information submitted to Judgepedia on biographical submission form on March 6, 2012