Edwin C. Nacino
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|O`ahu First Circuit Court, Hawaii|
|Appointed by:||Linda Lingle|
|Approval vote:||Hawaii Senate: 21-0|
|Preceded by:||Karen N. Blondin|
|Past post:||District Judge|
|Undergraduate:||University of Hawaii at Manoa|
|Law School:||University of Hawaii at Manoa|
Edwin C. Nacino is a judge of the O'ahu First Circuit of Hawaii. He was nominated in 2009 by Gov. Linda Lingle and approved by the Hawaii Senate to replace retired Judge Karen N. Blondin. His term expires on January 27, 2020.
Before becoming a Circuit Court judge, Nacino was a judge on O'ahu District Court, which he was appointed to in 2005. Prior to that he was a partner at the law firm Roeca, Louie & Hiraoka, an associate attorney in the private sector, a Deputy Corporation Council for the City and County of Honolulu, and a deputy Prosecuting Attorney in Honolulu. Before his legal career, Nacino worked over 8 year as a Honolulu police officer.
- ↑ Hawaii State Judiciary, "First Circuit (Oahu) Judges Telephone Listing"
- ↑ Honolulu Advertiser, "Lingle nominates Nacino to be Oahu Circuit Court judge"
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Hawaii Free Press, "Gov. Lingle nominates Edwin Nacino Circuit Judge"
- ↑ Hawaii State Legislature, "Bill Status GM 2"
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Hawaii State Legislature, "STAND. COM. REP. 1 Honolulu, Hawaii, 2009, RE:GOV. MSG. NO. 1"