|Ernest G. Drake|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Louisiana First Circuit Court of Appeal|
|Position:||3rd Dist, Div. C|
|Preceded by:||Jefferson Hughes|
|Past position:||Judge, 21st Judicial District|
|Undergraduate:||Southeastern Louisiana University|
|Law School:||Tulane Law School, 1974|
After graduation, Drake practiced law with Allen B. Pearson, Jr. for six years until he formed his own firm with his sister and others. He continued this practice for 24 years until his election to the 21st Judicial District.
- Louisiana Court of Appeal First Circuit Website
- List of 21st judicial district judges
- YouTube: Ernie Drake District Judge ad 1996
- Louisiana Secretary of State, Elected Officials (Scroll down to "Judge, Court of Appeal…")
- Tangilena.com, "ELECTION: Judge Drake announces for Court of Appeal to replace Judge Hughes," December 9, 2012
- Amite-Tangi Digest, "Election canceled: Judge Ernie Drake to be sworn in on appeals court after Jerry Denton quits race," February 28, 2013