Evangeline Parish, Louisiana
Evangeline Parish is located within the Third Circuit Court of Appeal.
The United States District Court for the Western District of Louisiana has jurisdiction in Evangeline Parish. Appeals from the Western District go to the United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit.
Justice of the Peace Courts
- Ward 2: Charlotte Smith
- Ward 2: Dave McGee
- Ward 3: Hope Landreneau
- Ward 4: Wade Riley
- Ward 5: A.C. "Robin" Tatman, Jr.
- Louisiana District Judges Association, "13th Judicial District"
- Louisiana Secretary of State, "Unofficial Election Results – Election Results for Date 11/4/2014," accessed November 7, 2014 (Select "Evangeline")
- Louisiana Secretary of State, "Elected Officials," accessed May 6, 2014
- Louisiana Secretary of State, Elected Official Select "By Parish" and scroll to "Evangeline Parish"
- Office of the Attorney General: Justices of the Peace & Constables Directory
|Candidate||Incumbency||Party||Primary Vote||Election Vote|
|Gary J. Ortego||No||Democratic||53.8%||Expression error: Unexpected > operator.|
|Unopposed||Chuck R. West (Division B)|
- See also: Louisiana judicial elections, 2014