Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania|
|Active:||05/14/1990 - Present|
|Undergraduate:||Mount Holyoke College, A.B., 1959|
|Law School:||Temple U. Law, J.D., 1971|
|Grad. School:||Bryn Mawr College, M.S.S., 1965|
- A.B., Mount Holyoke College, 1959
- M.S.S., Bryn Mawr College, 1965
- J.D., Temple University School of Law, 1971.
- Social worker in child welfare.
- Director of the Social Service Department at Wills Eye Hospital
- Chief Social Worker for the Family Court Division of the Defender Association of Philadelphia.
- In 1971, appointed as an Assistant District Attorney for the City of Philadelphia.
- In 1972, appointed as an Assistant Attorney General for the Eastern Regional Office of the Pennsylvania Department of Justice.
- In 1978, joined the Interstate Commerce Commission as Regional Counsel.
- In 1980, became Regional Director and a member of the United States Senior Executive Service.
- In 1988, appointed as an Administrative Law Judge in the Office of Hearings and Appeals of the Social Security Administration.
- From 1973 to 1994, Adjunct Professor in the clinical program at Temple University School of Law.
- On May 14, 1990, appointed as a United States Magistrate Judge of the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania.