Frank D. Remington
|Frank D. Remington|
|Current Court Information:|
|Dane County Circuit Court, Wisconsin|
|Appointed by:||Gov. Scott Walker|
|Preceded by:||Patrick Fiedler|
|Past post:||Assistant Attorney General|
|Undergraduate:||University of Wisconsin-Madison|
|Law School:||University of Wisconsin-Madison Law School|
|Candidate for:||Dane County Circuit Court|
|Election information 2012:|
|Election date:||April 3, 2012|
Frank D. Remington is a judge for the Dane County Municipal Court and Circuit Court in Wisconsin. He was appointed in 2011 by Gov. Scott Walker and elected in 2012. His current term will expire in 2018.
- 2012-2018: Judge, Dane County Circuit Court
- 2007-2012: Municipal Judge, Village of Shorewood Juvenile Court
- 1987-2011: Assistant Attorney General
- 1985-1987: Associate, Lee, Johnson, Kilkelly & Nichol
- See also: Wisconsin judicial elections, 2012
- Wisconsin Court System, "Circuit Courts"
- Dane County Circuit Court
- Municipal Court Directory
- Wisconsin Court System, "Abrahamson, UW professors, Dane County judges teach in Shanghai," accessed November 18, 2013
- Third Branch', "Eight new judges elected without opposition," Spring 2012
- Wisconsin State Journal, "Walker appoints new judges to fill Dane County vacancies," December 14, 2011
- Martindale.com, "Judge Profile:Frank D. Remington"
- Remington Campaign Website
- Wisconsin Government Accountability Board, "2012 Spring Election - 2/21/2012"