Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|United States District Court for the Southern District of New York|
|Station:||New York, NY|
|Past position:||First Deputy Commissioner, NYC Dept of Investigation|
|Undergraduate:||SUNY at Binghamton, 1972|
|Law School:||NYU School of Law, 1976|
Frank Maas is a federal magistrate judge for the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York. He joined the court on June 1, 1999.
- 1996-1999: First Deputy Commissioner, New York City Department of Investigation
- 1995: Deputy Commissioner, New York City Department of Investigation
- 1986-1995: Associate, then partner at Phillips, Lytle, Hitchcock, Blaine & Huber
- 1980-1986: Assistant U.S. Attorney for the Criminal Division of the Southern District of New York
- 1978-1980: Litigation associate, Curtis, Mallet-Prevost, Colt & Mosle
- 1976-1978: Law clerk to Judge Henry F. Werker of the Southern District of New York
- List of magistrate judges for the Southern District of New York
- LegalSpan.com, Hon. Frank Maas biography