Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Florida First Circuit Court|
|Active:||2006 - 2019|
|Undergraduate:||University of West Florida|
|Law School:||Memphis State University Law School|
|Military service:||Marine Corps. Reserve|
|Candidate for:||First Circuit Court|
|Election information 2012:|
|Primary date:||August 14, 2012|
Bergosh is a former federal attorney and Escambia County School Board member. He was elected to the circuit court in 2006.
- See also: Florida judicial elections, 2012
- First Circuit Court of Florida, "Gary L. Bergosh"
- Escambia Votes, "2006 Primary Election"
- Rick's Blog, "Gary Bergosh has right to wear uniform," August 28, 2006
- Escambia Votes, "Elected Officials in Escambia County," accessed May 7, 2014
- Martindale.com, "Gary L. Bergosh"
- The Buzz (blog), "Candidates show me the money," July 31, 2006
- Florida Division of Elections, "Gary L. Bergosh"
- Florida Division of Elections, "Candidate Listing 2012"