Grant Parish, Louisiana
Grant Parish is located within the Third Circuit Court of Appeal.
The United States District Court for the Western District of Louisiana has jurisdiction in Grant Parish. Appeals from the Western District go to the United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit.
Justice of the Peace Courts
- District A: Doug James
- District B: Vacancy (Larry Parker, Sr.)
- District C: Karen Holston Edwards
- District D: Judy Guynes Brimer
- District E: Charles E. "Chuck" Evans
- ↑ Louisiana Secretary of State, Elected Official Select "By Parish" and scroll to "Grant Parish"
- ↑ Office of the Attorney General: Justices of the Peace & Constables Directory