Guido A. De Angelis
|Guido A. De Angelis|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Allegheny County Court of Common Pleas, Pennsylvania|
|Law School:||Temple University|
|Candidate for:||Allegheny County Court of Common Pleas|
|Election information 2011:|
|Election date:||November 8, 2011|
Guido A. DeAngelis is a judge of the Allegheny County Court of Common Pleas in Pennsylvania. DeAngelis was first elected to the court in 2001 and was retained in 2011. His current term expires in 2021.
Prior to joining the court DeAngelis spent 12 years as a district judge for the 7th and 8th wards of the City of Pittsburgh. He also has 16 years of experience as an attorney with John R. DeAngelis and Associates.
- See also: Pennsylvania judicial elections, 2011
- Yes to retain, Allegheny County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Common Pleas Judges
- Martindale, "Judge Profile: Guido Anthony DeAngelis," accessed June 20, 2013
- Smartvoter, "Full Biography for Guido A. De Angelis," accessed June 20, 2013
- Allegheny County Bar Association, "Allegheny County Bar Association Members Vote "Yes" for Retention for Seven Allegheny County Judges," October 3, 2011
- Pennsylvania Department of State, Judge of the Court of Common Pleas, Judicial Retention, Unofficial Results