|Move to the upper right hand corner of your screen, and click the “Login/create account” link.
- If you want to create a new account, click the blue link above the Username box.
- -When you click that link, you will go directly to the "Create Account" screen where you will record your user name and password choices. Leave these boxes blank on this page until you come back later and log in.
- -The user name you choose when you register on Judgepedia should be easy for you to remember. This name becomes your signature and gives you credit for your work.
- -You may want to choose some form of your real name so that when you are credited with your edits on the history page, it will be clearly you.
- -However, if you wish your contributions to be anonymous, you can choose a neutral name.
- -Either way, remember that you cannot change this name later. So, choose carefully.
- To begin your first log in, click the "Create an account" link.