Howard H. Harcha III
|Howard H. Harcha|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Scioto County Court of Common Pleas, Ohio|
|Past position:||Judge, Portsmouth Municipal Court|
|Undergraduate:||Ohio State University|
|Law School:||Ohio Northern University|
|Candidate for:||Scioto County Court of Common Pleas|
|Position:||Term commencing 2/10/2015|
|Election information 2014:|
Howard H. Harcha III is a judge on the Scioto County Court of Common Pleas in Portsmouth, Ohio. He was first elected to the court in 1996. Harcha was re-elected to the Scioto County Court of Common Pleas in 2014, winning a new term that expires on December 31, 2020.
- See also: Ohio judicial elections, 2014
| Harcha ran for re-election to the Scioto County Court of Common Pleas.
General: He was unopposed in the general election on November 4, 2014.
Prior to joining the court, Harcha served as a judge for the Portsmouth Municipal Court from 1991 to 1996.
- Portsmouth Daily Times.com, "Harcha elected president of judges association," July 24, 2013
- Ohio Secretary of State, "Official Website: Judiciary Election Roster 2009-2010"
- Judicial selection in Ohio
- Scioto County Board of Elections, "Election Notice For Use with the Federal Write-In Absentee Ballot: May 6, 2014 Primary Election," accessed March 6, 2014
- Ohio Secretary of State, "Official Website: Election Results, Court of Common Pleas," November 4, 2008
- Martindale.com, Judge Profile: Howard H. Harcha, III