Illinois Fourth District Appellate Court
The Illinois Fourth District Appellate Court encompasses the central counties of the state.
|Illinois Fourth District Appellate Court|
|Method:||Partisan election of judges|
Fourth District Territory
The Fourth District Appellate Court includes 30 counties across the central part of the state: Adams, Brown, Calhoun, Cass, Mason, Menard, Pike, Schuyler, Greene, Jersey, Macoupin, Morgan, Sangamon, Scott, Ford, Livingston, Logan, McLean, Woodford, Champaign, DeWitt, Douglas, Macon, Moultrie, Piatt, Clark, Coles, Cumberland, Edgar, Vermillion.
| Illinois Appellate|
Like every appellate district, the judges elected to the Fourth District serve 10 year terms "for a term commencing on the first Monday in December following his [or her] election."
- Thomas Appleton
- Robert W. Cook
- Thomas M. Harris Jr.
- James Knecht
- Carol Pope
- Robert Steigmann
- John W. Turner
- Lisa Holder White
- News: Some Illinois court records to be available electronically, October 27, 2011
- Illinois Appellate Court
- Illinois First District Appellate Court
- Illinois Second District Appellate Court
- Illinois Third District Appellate Court
- Illinois Fifth District Appellate Court