Indiana judicial elections
In the primary, most candidates for the trial courts compete in partisan elections.
- Circuit Court candidates in Vanderburgh County, who run in non-partisan elections.
- Superior Court candidates in Allen County compete in non-partisan elections.
- Judges in Lake County and St. Joseph County are appointed by the Governor and stand for retention two years into service and at the end of subsequent terms. 
|Court of Appeals||Circuit Court||Superior Court||Small Claims Court (Marion County)|
|Retention election - 10 year terms||Partisan election or Non-partisan election of judges - 6 year terms||Retention election or Partisan election - 6 year terms||Partisan election - 4 year terms|
Results are posted on the Indiana Secretary of State website.
- Judicial selection in Indiana
- Election results
- Campaign finance requirements for Indiana judicial elections