J. Michael McDonald
This is the page about the Louisiana Court of Appeal First Circuit judge. If you are looking for information on the federal magistrate judge for the United States District Court for the Western District of Texas, please see Michael S. McDonald.
|J. Michael McDonald|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Louisiana First Circuit Court of Appeal|
|Position:||2nd Dist, Div. B|
|Past position:||Judge, 19th Judicial District, Louisiana|
|Law School:||Louisiana State University Law School, 1976|
|Military service:||U.S. Navy|
|Candidate for:||Court of Appeals|
|Election information 2012:|
McDonald is a 1976 graduate of LSU Law School.
- 2003-2022: Judge, Louisiana Court of Appeal First Circuit
- 1978-2003: Judge, 19th Judicial District, Louisiana
- See also: Louisiana judicial elections, 2012
- Republican Party of East Baton Rouge Parish 
- ↑ Louisiana Secretary of State: Elected Officials
- ↑ LSU Alumni notes Scroll to "Law Center Hosts Oral Arguments Before the First Circuit Court of Appeal"
- ↑ Baton Rouge Bar Association, "Investiture Ceremony for Judge J. Michael McDonald held Feb. 21"
- ↑ Louisiana Secretary of State, Multi-Race Parish Results: 12/8/2012
- ↑ Louisiana Secretary of State, 2012 Unofficial Election Results: 116/2012 Multi-Parish Races
- ↑ Louisiana Secretary of State, Candidate Database
- ↑ Capital Republican, "GOP Endorses Higginbotham, Kelley for Supreme Court, McDonald for Court of Appeal," September 24, 2012