Jack C. Hoag
|Jack C. Hoag|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Title:||Former judicial candidate|
|Born:||May 25, 1952|
|Religion:||First Lutheran Church|
|Law School:||University of Wisconsin-Madison|
|Candidate for:||Rock County Circuit Court, Branch 7|
|Election information 2012:|
|Primary date:||February 21, 2012|
|Election date:||April 3, 2012|
Hoag ran against Mike Haakenson, Thomas McDonald, Harry C. O'Leary, Barbara W. McCrory and Tod Daniel in the February 21st primary.  He was successful, winning 23.3% of the vote, but he lost the general election against Barbara W. McCrory. 
- See also: Wisconsin judicial elections, 2012
Rock County Bar Association Rating
The Rock County Bar Association released the results of its members' poll on the 2012 candidates. 105 members responded giving the candidates a vote of either qualified, unqualified or no opinion.
- Hoag's ratings
- Qualified, 82
- Unqualified, 12
- No opinion, 9
Hoag has been licensed to practice law in WI since 1978. 
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Beloit Daily News, "McCrory captures judgeship," April 4, 2012
- ↑ Wisconsin Government Accountability Board, "2012 SPRING PRIMARY - 2/21/2012"
- ↑ Beloit Daily News, "McCrory, Hoag move on," February 22, 2012
- ↑ Beloit Daily News, "Rock County Bar Association judges candidates," 23, 2012
- ↑ Martindale.com, "Jack C. Hoag - Lawyer Profile"
- ↑ Hoag Facebook Campaign Page
- ↑ avvo.com, "Jack C. Hoag profile"