Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Preceded by:||Annette Daniels|
|Military service:||U.S. Army|
|Candidate for:||Virginia Township Justice Court|
|Election information 2012:|
|Primary date:||June 12, 2012|
|Election date:||November 6, 2012|
McGuffey attended community college and graduated from the National Judicial College.<ref?Campaign Website Bio</ref>
Judge McGuffey was confirmed as justice of the peace by the Storey County Commissioners on December 7, 2010 to replace retiring Judge Annette Daniels. Prior to his appointment to the bench, he was Director of Operations for Probing Solutions, Inc.
McGuffey competed against Eileen Herrington, Tom Redican, and Marie DuFresne in the primary election on June 12, 2012. McGuffey was the second-highest vote-getter in the primary, receiving 32.16% of the vote. He was defeated by Eileen Herrington in the general election on November 6, earning 48.23% of the vote.
- Retain Judge Jack McGuffey, Justice of the Peace campaign website
- Storey County Justice Court website
- ↑ Storey County Justice Court website
- ↑ Virginia City News, "Four Storey County residents to run for justice of the peace," January 25, 2012
- ↑ Virginia City News, December 8, 2012
- ↑ Nevada Secretary of State, 2012 Official Primary Election Results: Storey County
- ↑ Silver State, 2012 Official General Election Results: Storey County