Jackie L. Fulford
|Jackie L. Fulford|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Florida Second Circuit Court|
|Appointed by:||Charlie Crist|
|Active:||2009 - 2017|
|Preceded by:||Janet E. Ferris|
|Past post:||Chief Assistant State Attorney, 2nd Judicial Circuit|
|Past term:||1998 - 2009|
|Undergraduate:||Florida Atlantic University|
|Law School:||Stetson College of Law|
Second Circuit Court of Florida. She serves in Wakulla County. She was appointed to this court by Gov. Charlie Crist on July 15, 2009 to replace retired Judge Janet E. Ferris. She ran unopposed and was retained in the August 24, 2010 primary to a 6 year term that ends on January 2, 2017.
Fulford received her bachelor's degree from Florida Atlantic University and her law degree from the Stetson College of Law.
Fulford practiced law at Garrity and Fulford P.A. from 1994 to 1995 and at Morrison, Morrison and Miller P.A. from 1996 to 1998. She then worked as a chief assistant state attorney for the 2nd Judicial Circuit Court until her appointment to that court in 2009.
- Main article: Florida judicial elections, 2010
- 2nd Judicial Circuit Judges
- jacksonville.com "Judge again blocks prison privatization" November 5, 2011
- Palm Beach Post, "Florida judge questions state's case for making public workers partially pay for pensions," October 26, 2011
- 2nd Judicial Circuit: Jackie L. Fulford
- American Towns:Tallahasee, FL, "Governor Crist Appoints Jackie Lee Fulford to the Second Judicial Circuit," July 17, 2009
- Florida Division of Elections: FAQs Scroll to "5. How are judges elected in Florida and what are their terms?"
- Florida Candidate Listing for 2010 General Election Select top "View List" button and scroll to "Circuit Judge" section
- Wakulla.com, "Wakulla County Circuit Judge Jackie L. Fulford will Replace Sauls," August 29, 2011