James B. Brady
|James B. Brady|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Michigan Forty-seventh Judicial District Court|
|Past position:||Attorney in private practice|
|Past position 2:||Magistrate, 47th District Court|
|Past term 2:||1985-2002|
|Undergraduate:||University of Michigan, 1975|
|Law School:||Wayne State University Law School, 1979|
|Candidate for:||47th District Court|
|Election information 2014:|
James B. Brady is a district court judge for the 47th District Court in Michigan. Brady was elected to the court in the November 2002 general election and assumed office on January 1, 2003. He served a brief stint as chief judge from 2004 through 2005. On November 4, 2014, Brady was re-elected unopposed for another six-year term commencing on January 1, 2015, and expiring on December 31, 2020.
- See also: Michigan judicial elections, 2014
| Brady ran for re-election to the 47th District Court.
General: He was unopposed in the general election on November 4, 2014.
- 2003-2020: Judge, 47th District Court
- 1985-2002: Magistrate, 47th District Court
- 1984-2002: Attorney in private practice
- 1980-1984: Assistant prosecutor, Oakland County 
Awards and associations
- Member, State Bar of Michigan
- Member, Oakland County Bar Association
- Member, Michigan District Judges Association
- Member, Oakland County District Judges Association