|Current Court Information:|
|Texas Seventh District Court of Appeals|
|Past position:||Attorney, Peterson Farris Doores & Jones, P.C.|
|Bachelors:||Texas Tech University, 1971|
|Law School:||Vanderbilt University Law School, 1974|
Justice Campbell received his bachelor's degree from Texas Tech University in 1971 and his law degree from Vanderbilt University Law School in 1974.
After law school Justice Campbell joined that Judge Advocate General's Corps, U.S. Navy., from 1974 to 1977. He later worked at the Pioneer Corporation in Amarillo, Texas, from 1977 to 1986. He then worked in private practice at Peterson Farris Doores & Jones, P.C., Amarillo, Texas, from 1986 to 2003.
Justice Campbell has been a member of the following organizations:
- Amarillo Area Bar Association
- Lubbock County Bar Association
- Judicial Section, State Bar of Texas
- Board Certified, Estate Planning & Probate Law, Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- Amarillo Area Estate Planning Council
- Texas Bar Foundation
Campbell was re-elected after running unopposed. 
- See also: Texas judicial elections, 2010