James W. McCann
|James W. McCann|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Florida Nineteenth Circuit Court|
|Active:||2005 - 1/2/2017|
|Past position:||Attorney, James W. McCann, P.A.|
|Past term:||1992 - 2004|
|Undergraduate:||University of Miami|
|Law School:||Nova University Law School|
McCann spent 26 years as a private practice lawyer in both the private and public sectors. He ran his own law practice from 1992 until he was elected to the circuit court in 2004.
- Main article: Florida judicial elections, 2010
- 19th Judicial Circuit Court, "Honorable Judge James W. McCann"
- Florida Department of State, Division of Elections, "August 31, 2004 Primary Election Results"
- Florida Division of Elections, "Jim McCann, 2010"
- Judicial selection in Florida
- The Palm Beach Post News, "South Florida Voter's Guide: 19th Judicial Circuit Judge," 2004 (dead link)