Jarod Michael Calkins
|Jarod Michael Calkins|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Title:||Former judicial candidate|
|Law School:||University of Toledo College of Law|
|Candidate for:||38th Circuit Court|
|Election information 2012:|
Jarod Michael Calkins ran for judge of the 38th Circuit Court in 2012.
Calkins graduated from the University of Toledo College of Law.
Calkins has worked as a trial litigation lawyer for ten years, concentrating in family law and criminal law.
Awards and associations
- Michigan Bar Association
- Monroe County Bar Association
- Monroe County Criminal Bar Association
- City of Monroe Recreation Advisory Commission
- Monroe County Compensation Committee
- ↑ Michigan Department of State, 2012 Primary Results: 38th Circuit Court
- ↑ Michigan Department of State, 2012 Unofficial Michigan Primary Candidate Listing
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Information submitted on Judgepedia's candidate submission form on 6/25/2012