Jason E. Ashford
|Jason E. Ashford|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Houston County State Court, Georgia|
|Past position:||District attorney, Houston County|
|Undergraduate:||Florida State University|
|Law School:||Florida State University|
|Candidate for:||Houston County State Court|
|Election information 2014:|
- See also: Georgia judicial elections, 2014
| Ashford ran for re-election to the Houston County State Court.
General: He won without opposition in the general election on May 20, 2014.
Ashford served in the United States Air Force as a Comptroller and Support Flight Commander. After leaving active duty, he was in the Georgia Air National Guard.
Awards and associations
- Former president, Warner Robins Optimist Club
- Former president, Houston County Bar Association
- Georgia Secretary of State, “Elections Division”
- Houston County State Court, Jason Ashford Biography"