Jennifer Ellen DeLaney
|Jennifer Ellen DeLaney|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|New Mexico Sixth Judicial District Court|
|Past position:||Special Master, Domestic Relations Hearing Officer and Domestic Violence Commissioner - 6th Judicial District|
|Bachelors:||Eckerd College in 1997|
|Law School:||Lewis & Clark College, Northwestern School of Law, 2002|
|Candidate for:||Sixth Judicial District Court|
|Election information 2012:|
|Primary date:||June 5, 2012|
|Election date:||November 6, 2012|
DeLaney worked as a managing attorney partner of DeLaney & Hernandez, LLC from October of 2002 until July of 2009, when she was appointed the Special Master, Domestic Relations Hearing Officer and Domestic Violence Commissioner for the 6th Judicial District. In 2012, she was elected to the District Court.
Awards and associations
- New Mexico Bar
- Florida Bar
- Southwestern Regional Housing and Community Development Corporation Board of Directors (2007-present; Chair since 2009)
- Main page: New Mexico judicial elections, 2012
DeLaney was successfully elected to the Sixth Judicial District. She was successful in the June 5, 2012 primary, receiving 62.4% of the vote and defeating fellow Democratic candidate Michael R. Renteria. In the November 6th general election she won 55.78% of the vote, defeating Republican candidate Jarod K. Hofacket.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 New Mexico Secretary of State - 2012 Official General Election Results
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Information submitted on Judgepedia's candidate submission form on 8/8/2012
- ↑ New Mexico Secretary of State, "Primary results," Accessed June 6, 2012
- ↑ New Mexico Secretary of State, "Candidate Filings at the Secretary of State' Office," March 20, 2012