|Current Court Information:|
|Florida Eleventh Circuit Court|
|Appointed by:||Gov. Lawton Chiles|
|Active:||1995 - 2015|
|Past post:||Assistant State Attorney|
|Past term:||1984 - 1995|
|Home state:||New Jersey|
|Law School:||Rutgers University School of Law, 1981|
|Candidate for:||Eleventh Circuit Court|
|Election information 2014:|
- See also: Florida judicial elections, 2014
| Bagley is running for re-election to the Eleventh Circuit Court.
As an unopposed candidate, he will be automatically elected without appearing on the ballot.
Bagley moved to Miami in 1984 to work as an assistant state attorney. He served in the juvenile and felony divisions of the State Attorney's Office and became the assistant Chief Attorney. In 1995, he was appointed to the circuit court.
- 11th Judicial Circuit of Florida: "Judge Jerald Bagley,"This site is temporarily unavailable
- High Beam Research: Miami Times, "Jerald Bagley will be sworn in as a Circuit Judge on Friday," March 30, 1995
- Miami-Dade County, "Judicial Directory," accessed June 3, 2014
- Florida Secretary of State, “Candidate Listing for 2014 General Election,” accessed May 5, 2014