Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Title:||Former judicial candidate|
|Bachelors:||University of Michigan|
|Law School:||University of Toledo|
|Candidate for:||Monroe County Probate Court|
|Election information 2012:|
Jill LaVoy ran for judge on the Monroe County Probate Court in 2012.
Bar associations ratings
Women Lawyers Association of Michigan
The WLAM rated candidates running for judicial office with one of four ratings: Outstanding, Well Qualified, Qualified or No Rating.
LaVoy was rated as Well Qualified. 
LaVoy has been an attorney focusing on family law for eighteen years. 
Awards and associations
- Past president, Monroe County Bar Assocation
- Member, Women Lawyers Association of Michigan
- Member, Monroe County Historical Society
- Member, Monroe County United Way
- Member, Monroe Soroptimist Club
- Member, St. Michael Catholic Church 
- ↑ Michigan Department of State, Unofficial 2012 General Election Results: Monroe County Probate Court
- ↑ Michigan Department of State, 2012 Primary Results
- ↑ Michigan Department of State, 2012 Unofficial Michigan Primary Candidate Listing
- ↑ Women Lawyers Association of Michigan, Press Release: "WLAM Endorses, Rates Judicial Candidates"
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 Toledo Blade, "LaVoy announces bid for Probate Court seat," March 7, 2012