Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Yuma County Superior Court, Arizona|
|Preceded by:||David M. Haws|
|Bachelors:||University of Arizona|
|Law School:||University of Arizona Law School|
|Military service:||U.S. Army Reserve|
|Candidate for:||Yuma County Superior Court|
|Election information 2012:|
|Primary date:||August 28, 2012|
|Election date:||November 6, 2012|
Clark served as a judge for the Yuma County Superior Court from his election on November 6, 2012, until his resignation on April 1, 2013. Before serving on the court, he was a Yuma County prosecutor and civil litigator and also an instructor for the Arizona Trial College.
Awards and associations
Clark was recognized as one of 100 Best Trial Lawyers in Arizona 2011 & 2012. He spent seven years as a member of the Arizona Supreme Court Committee on Character and Fitness and is a former president of the Yuma County Bar Association.
- See also: Arizona judicial elections, 2012
- ↑ Yuma Sun, "Newly-elected judge Clark resigns", April 01, 2013
- ↑ Yuma Sun, "Attorney Jim Clark announces for judge," March 25, 2012
- ↑ Jim Clark for Superior Court Div. 4, Personal Statement
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Jim Clark for Superior Court Div. 4, About
- ↑ Jim Clark for Superior Court Div. 4 campaign website
- ↑ Keep Judge David Haws campaign website
- ↑ Yuma County Unofficial 2012 Election Results
- ↑ KYMA News, "Jim Clark Leads in Race for Yuma County Sup. Court Judge," November 13, 2012
- ↑ The Yuma Sun, "Challengers win races for judge, treasurer," November 16, 2012