Joe C. Bishop
|Please help others learn about Georgia courts and judges by expanding this Georgia-related article.|
|Joe C. Bishop|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Pataula Judicial Circuit, Georgia|
|Undergraduate:||Valdosta State University|
|Law School:||University of Georgia|
|Candidate for:||Pataula Judicial Circuit|
|Election information 2014:|
- See also: Georgia judicial elections, 2014
| Bishop ran for re-election to the Pataula Judicial Circuit, Georgia.
General: He won without opposition in the general election on May 20, 2014.
- Main article: Georgia judicial elections, 2010
Awards and associations
- Member, Judicial Council of Georgia
- Member, Dawson Rotary Club
- Member, Terrell County Heart Association
- Member, Terrell County Chamber of Commerce
- Recipient, Justice Robert Benham Award for Community Service
- The Council of Superior Court Judges: Alapaha Judicial Circuit
- Thomaston Times, "Judge Crawford recognized for his community service," accessed March 1, 2013 (dead link)
- Administrative Office of the Courts, "Superior Court Directory," accessed May 4, 2014
- Georgia Secretary of State, "Superior Court Judge Race Results," November 2010
- Martindale, "Joe C. Bishop," accessed March 1, 2013
- Georgia Secretary of State, "2014 Qualifying Candidates List," accessed March 19, 2014
- Georgia Secretary of State, “Statewide Election Results,” May 20, 2014
- Georgia Secretary of State, "Non-Partisan Candidates on the November 2, 2010 General Election Ballot"