John J. Sullivan
|John J. Sullivan|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Title:||Former judicial candidate|
|Candidate for:||3rd Circuit Court|
|Election information 2012:|
|Primary date:||August 7, 2012|
John J. Sullivan ran for judge on the 3rd Circuit Court in 2012.
Sullivan advanced from the primary election, receiving 8.69% of the vote. He was one of six candidates competing for three seats on the 3rd Circuit Court. Sullivan was defeated in the general election with 10.66% of the vote.  
- See also: Michigan judicial elections, 2012
Bar association ratings
The Detroit Metropolitan Bar Association rated candidates running for judicial office in 2012. Candidates were given one of five ratings: Outstanding, Well Qualified, Qualified, Not Qualified or No Rating.
Sullivan was rated as Qualified.
- Main article: Michigan judicial elections, 2010
- ↑ Michigan Department of State, Unofficial 2012 General Election Results: 3rd Circuit Court
- ↑ Wayne County, 2012 Judicial Primary Results
- ↑ Michigan Department of State, 2012 Unofficial Michigan Primary Candidate Listing
- ↑ Detroit Metropolitan Bar Association, Judicial Candidate Evaluation Committee
- ↑ Michigan 2010 Unofficial General Election Results: 3rd Circuit Court (Non-incumbent)