John L. Flynn III
|John L. Flynn III|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Superior Court of Orange County, California|
|Past position:||Corporate counsel, Allstate Insurance|
|Undergraduate:||University of California, Irvine, 1977|
|Law School:||University of California, Hastings College of the Law, 1982|
|Grad. School:||University of California, Irvine, 1978|
John L. Flynn III is a judge for the Superior Court of Orange County in Orange County, California. He has served as a judge for the court since August 1998 and was most recently re-elected on November 9, 2010. His current six-year term expires in 2017.
Flynn received his undergraduate degree from the University of California, Irvine in 1977, his master's degree from the University of California, Irvine in 1978, and his J.D. degree from the University of California, Hastings College of the Law in 1982.
- 1998-2017: Judge, Superior Court of Orange County
- 1992-1997: Corporate counsel, Allstate Insurance
- 1989-1992: Attorney in private practice
- 1984-1989: Deputy district attorney, Orange County District Attorney's Office
- 1982-1984: Attorney in private practice