|Current Court Information:|
|Pennsylvania Superior Court|
|Past position:||Allegheny County Court of Common Pleas Judge|
|Bachelors:||Washington and Jefferson College, 1963|
|Law School:||Vanderbilt University School of Law, 1966|
John L. Musmanno was a judge on the Pennsylvania Superior Court. He was elected to the court in November 1997 and was then retained in November 2007. He left the court after reaching the mandatory retirement age of 70 in 2012.
- Bachelor of Arts, from Washington and Jefferson College, 1963
- Juris Doctor, Vanderbilt University School of Law, 1966 
- Private law practice, 1966-81
- Elected district justice, 1970-81
- Elected judge, Allegheny County Court of Common Pleas, 1981
- Administrative judge, Civil division, Allegheny County Court of Common Pleas, 1990-97.