John T. Elsner
|John T. Elsner|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Illinois Eighteenth Judicial Circuit Court|
|Title:||Resident circuit judge|
|Past position:||Associate judge, Eighteenth Circuit|
|Law School:||Lewis University College of Law|
|Candidate for:||Eighteenth Judicial Circuit Court|
|Election information 2014:|
John T. Elsner is a resident circuit judge of the Eighteenth Circuit Court in Illinois. He was elected circuit judge in 2000 and was retained to the court in 2014. His current term was set to expire in 2018, however, Elsner will retire before the end of his term on December 1, 2014.
- See also: Illinois judicial elections, 2014
|Elsner was retained to the Eighteenth Judicial Circuit Court with 79.4% of the vote on November 4, 2014.|
The Illinois State Bar Association and participating attorneys rated John T. Elsner as Recommended for retention in a 2014 poll.
- 2000-2018: Circuit judge, Illinois Eighteenth Judicial Circuit Court (Elected)
- 1991-2000: Associate judge, Illinois Eighteenth Judicial Circuit Court (Appointed)
- Illinois Courts, "Judges of the 18th Judicial Circuit," accessed May 16, 2014
- Illinois State Bar Association, "John T. Elsner elected as Chief Judge in DuPage," September 14, 2011
- Illinois State Board of Elections, "List of judges seeking retention in the November 4, 2014 general election," accessed May 8, 2014
- Illinois State Bar Association, "Brennan appointed Circuit Judge in DuPage County," November 10, 2014
- DuPage County, Illinois, "2014 election results," accessed November 6, 2014
- Illinois State Bar Association, "Judicial Evaluations," October 2014