Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Arkansas Nineteenth Circuit West|
|Appointed by:||Mike Beebe|
|Preceded by:||David Clinger|
|Succeeded by:||Brad Karren|
|Candidate for:||Nineteenth Circuit Court West|
|Election information 2012:|
|Primary date:||May 22, 2012|
Before becoming a judge, Comstock was an attorney in private practice for nearly twenty years, then worked as in-house counsel for Wal-Mart for almost twenty years.
Comstock ran for Division 3 judge on the Nineteenth Circuit Court West in Arkansas. Comstock was narrowly defeated by Tom E. Smith in the primary election on May 22, 2012, receiving 49.68% of the vote.
- See also: Arkansas judicial elections, 2012
- Arkansas Circuit Courts
- Arkansas Nineteenth Circuit West
- News: Governor Beebe appoints four to Circuit Courts
- Judge John Comstock campaign website
- Office of the Arkansas Governor, Press Release: "Governor Beebe Announces Four Judicial Appointments," June 7, 2011