Joseph W. Kirby
|Joseph W. Kirby|
|Current Court Information:|
|Warren County Court of Common Pleas, Ohio|
|Appointed by:||Gov. John Kasich|
|Preceded by:||Michael E. Powell|
|Past post:||Part-time judge, Warren County Court, Ohio|
|Past post 2:||Partner, Kirby, Thomas, Brandenburg & D'Amico, LPA|
|Past term 2:||1995-2013|
|Law School:||Northern Kentucky University|
|Military service:||U.S. Air Force|
|Candidate for:||Warren County Court|
|Election information 2012:|
|Candidate for:||Warren County Court of Common Pleas|
|Position:||Probate and Juvenile Division|
|Election information 2014:|
Joseph W. Kirby is a judge on the Warren County Common Pleas Court Probate and Juvenile Division in Ohio. He was appointed to the court by Governor John Kasich in March 2013, replacing Michael E. Powell. Kirby assumed office on April 29, 2013.
- See also: Ohio judicial elections, 2014
| Kirby ran for re-election to the Warren County Common Pleas Court Probate and Juvenile Division.
General: He was unopposed in the general election on November 4, 2014.
Kirby served as an Operations Management Officer in the U.S. Air Force Reserve from 1987 to 1996.
- 2013-2020: Judge, Warren County Common Pleas Court Probate & Juvenile Division
- 2006-2013: Part-time judge, Warren County Court
- 1995-2013: Partner, Kirby, Thomas, Brandenburg & D'Amico, LPA
- 2005: Acting judge, Warren County Court
- 1996-2005: Part-time Magistrate, Warren County Juvenile Court
- John R. Kasich, Governor of the State of Ohio, "Kasich Announces Appointment to the Warren County Court of Common Pleas, Probate/Juvenile Division," March 26, 2013
- Cincinnati.com, "Kasich to fill two Warren Co. judicial seats," March, 27, 2013
- Judicial selection in Ohio
- Warren County Board of Elections, "May 6, 2014 Primary Election Candidates," accessed March 13, 2014
- Warren County Board of Elections, "Unofficial 2012 General Election Results"
- Warren County Board of Elections, "2012 Candidate List"