Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|New York County Supreme Court, New York|
|Alternative court:||New York Court of Claims; Bronx County Family Court|
|Active:||2009 - 2018|
|Undergraduate:||Baruch College (City University of New York)|
|Law School:||Hofstra University School of Law|
New York County Supreme Court, Criminal Term in the 1st Judicial District of New York. He was appointed to this position in 2009. His current judicial term expires in 2018. He has also served on the New York Court of Claims since 2009 and on the Bronx County Family Court since 2006.
- 2009-2018: Acting Justice, New York County Supreme Court, Criminal Term
- 2009-2018: Judge, New York Court of Claims
- 2006-2015: Judge, Bronx County Family Court
- 2003-2006: Assistant Attorney General in-Charge Nassau County Region
- 2001-2003: Assistant Attorney General in-Charge of Affirmative Litigation for Nassau and Suffolk Counties
- 1999-2001: Deputy Assistant Attorney General in-Charge Nassau County Region
- 1998-1999: Investigations Division of the New York County District Attorney's Office
- 1994-1998: Trial Division of the New York County District Attorney's Office