Judgepedia:Biographical information submission form
Do you have information that you'd like to see added to Judgepedia? You can do that via the submission forms below. If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
|Note from Judgepedia: Submissions are reviewed regularly, however as the election year becomes busier our upload time will naturally slow. Please bear with us. We cannot guarantee that information or images submitted after October 20 will be added before the November 4, 2014 election.|
Biographical information submission form
If you are a judge, former judge or judicial candidate, we'd like to encourage you to submit biographical information that can be incorporated into your profile page on Judgepedia.
- If you are a judge, please fill out this questionnaire.
- If you are a judicial candidate, please fill out this questionnaire.
Do you have an image that could be appropriate for a candidate or judge's page? If so, submit it to us for inclusion by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Photos must be a head shot of the candidate/official.
- The photo cannot contain any extra words, signs or people.
- We can only upload files in the following formats: png, gif, jpg, jpeg, doc, rtf, xls, mpp, pdf, ppt, mp3.
- If you are not the candidate or official, we need to verify the photo before we post it. Are you from the campaign, or are you a friend or relative? Please let us know where you got the photo.