Judgepedia:Biographical information submission form
Do you have information that you'd like to see added to Judgepedia? You can do that via the submission forms below. If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Biographical information submission form
If you are a judge, former judge or judicial candidate, we'd like to encourage you to submit biographical information that can be incorporated into your profile page on Judgepedia.
- If you are a judge or judicial candidate, please submit your bio to email@example.com. Consider including information about the following: education history/graduation dates; jobs held prior to becoming a judge and corresponding dates; awards received; associations you are involved with; notable cases; judicial philosophy; etc.
Do you have an image that could be appropriate for a candidate or judge's page? If so, submit it to us for inclusion by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Photos must be a head shot of the candidate/official.
- The photo cannot contain any extra words, signs or people.
- We can only upload files in the following formats: png, gif, jpg, jpeg, doc, rtf, xls, mpp, pdf, ppt, mp3.
- If you are not the candidate or official, we need to verify the photo before we post it. Are you from the campaign, or are you a friend or relative? Please let us know where you got the photo.