Judgepedia:State court opinions to write about
|This state project legacy article has multiple issues. It is pending review by Judgepedia's staff.|
This article is a temporary home for cases that need analysis performed and pages created. Add bullet points and create red links here for Judgepedia writers to research cases. Be sure to include as much information as possible: the state the case was decided in, year, what court, etc. The more information the better. Notable U.S. Supreme Court decisions can be included here. These cases are not listed in any order of importance.
- Lawrence v. Texas U.S. Supreme Court decision.
- Sherwood v. Walker Michigan Supreme Court decision; Cooley, C.J.; ("the cow case")
- People v. DeJonge (1993), Michigan Supreme Court; right to homeschool, parent need not be a certified teacher.
- People v. Kurr (2002) Michigan Court of Appeals; re: Michigan’s Prenatal Protection Act
- People ex rel the Detroit and Howell Railroad Co. v. The Township Board of Salem (1870) Michigan Supreme Court; Cooley, C.J.; on what constitutes "public entities"
- Silver State Electric Supply Co. vs. The State of Nevada ex rel. Department of Taxation (2007).
- Gallegos vs. State of Nevada (2007)
- Hudson vs. Jones (2006)
- Witherow vs. Nevada Board of Parole Commissioners (2007)
- Douglas Disposal, Inc. vs. Wee Haul, LLC (2007)
- Johnson v. State of Nevada (2006)
- Herbst Gaming, Inc. vs. Heller (2006)
- State of Nevada vs. Rincon (2006)
- Wright v. State of Texas (2008)
- Hamdan v. Rumsfeld
- Miller v. Johnson
- People v. Bryant
- City of N. Las Vegas vs. The Eight Judicial District Court and Check City Partnership, LLC (2006)
- Al Odah v. United States