Judgepedia:Summer 2012 intern schedule
|Glossary of terms|
Judgepedia's 2012 Summer Intern Program begins on Monday, June 18 and concludes on Friday, August 17, 2012.
Add judge infobox to trial court judge pages
- Instructions for the infobox can be found HERE. Follow the directions on the State Courts tab.
- This task aids in the advancement of two projects: WikiProject Trial Court Judges and Judgepedia:WikiProject State trial court pages.
- Once you have finished a court, add total number of pages to this spreadsheet.
Things to remember
- If you are adding an infobox to a stub page, you need only fill out the judge's first name, last name, court and gender (found in section 4.)
- Lines with automatic formatting are: Court (in section 1), Preceded (in Service Information section) and Home (in Personal Information section).
- You do not need to add the Election Info YEAR section when adding infoboxes.
- The NEW infobox has two lines for the name, both firstname and lastname. The older version of that infobox has only one (Justice=) and must replaced.
- You may come across pages with the new infobox, in which the spreadsheet has not been updated. If that's the case, no changes to the page need to be made. Just make sure to include it in your total for that level of the court on the spreadsheet.
- If you preview your edit and the page displays a bunch of characters smashed together, you most likely need opening or closing brackets.
- Alaska through Missouri
- Montana through Wyoming
Copy and paste infobox
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!