Judges appointed to California Judicial Council
California: The Judicial Council of California makes policy for the state's court system. Judges comprising the council are: one California Supreme Court justice, three judges from the California Courts of Appeal, and twelve judges from the California Superior Courts. Chief Justice Tani Cantil-Sakauye recently appointed new judges to the Judicial Council, which include six new appointments and three continuing members. 
New Superior Court Judge Members:
- James R. Brandlin, of Los Angeles County
- Sherrill A. Ellsworth, of Riverside County
- Laurie M. Earl, of Sacramento County
- Morris D. Jacobson, of Alameda County
- Brian McCabe, of Merced County
- Charles D. Wachob, of Placer County.
- David Rosenberg, of Yolo County
- David F. De Alba, of Sacramento County
- Kenneth K. So, of San Diego County
To learn more about the California Judicial Council, visit its website: California Courts, Judicial Council of California.
|This article was written by Katy Farrell, the Editor of Judgepedia. She can be reached at email@example.com.|