Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Superior Court of Contra Costa County, California|
|Appointed by:||Gov. Jerry Brown|
|Preceded by:||Harlan G. Grossman|
|Past post:||Executive Director, State Bar of California|
|Law School:||University of California, Davis School of Law|
Judy Johnson is a judge on the Superior Court of Contra Costa County in California. She was appointed by Governor Jerry Brown in May 2012 to succeed Harlan G. Grossman. She was sworn in on February 1, 2013 for a term that expires in 2015.
- 2013-2015: Judge, Superior Court of Contra Costa County
- 2000-2011: Executive Director, State Bar of California
- 1994-2000: Chief Trial Counsel, State Bar of California
- 1977-1994: Assistant District Attorney, San Francisco District Attorney's Office
- 1979-1984: Adjunct professor, New College of California School of Law
- 1976-1977: Staff Attorney, Legal Aid Society of Alameda County