Judy P. Draper
|Judy P. Draper|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Missouri 21st Judicial Circuit Court|
|Position:||St. Louis County|
|Law School:||Howard University|
|Candidate for:||21st Circuit Court, Associate Judge|
|Election information 2014:|
- See also: Missouri judicial elections, 2014
|Draper is running for retention to the 21st Circuit Court, Associate Judge. The general election takes place on November 4, 2014.|
The 21st Circuit Judicial Performance Evaluation Committee recommended that Judge Draper be Retained. Click here to read the full performance evaluation.
- See also: Missouri judicial elections, 2010
Judge Draper received the endorsement of only 27.5% of performance evaluation responders in 2006 and was given a rating of "do not retain" from the Missouri Bar's 21st Judicial Performance Evaluation Committee in 2010. Click here to read Judge Draper's performance evaluation from the 21st Judicial Performance Evaluation Committee.
Draper received her law degree from Howard University.
- Missouri Courts, "21st Circuit"
- The Missouri Bar, "2010 Judicial Performance Evaluation of Judge Judy P. Draper"
- Missouri Courts, "Supreme Court Marks Firsts During Bar Enrollment Ceremonies"
- St. Louis County Elections, "2014 General Election candidates"
- Missouri Secretary of State, "2010 General Election Results"
- St. Louis Post Dispatch, "One judge in state missed retention recommendation," September 2, 2010
- News Tribune, "Missouri Bar urge voters to remove judge," September 2, 2010