Julie Kunce Field
|Julie Kunce Field|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Colorado Eighth Judicial District|
|Appointed by:||Gov. Bill Ritter|
|Past post:||Founder/executive director, Confidentiality Institute|
|Undergraduate:||University of Nebraska-Lincoln, 1982|
|Law School:||University of Chicago Law School, 1985|
|Candidate for:||Eighth Judicial District|
|Election information 2014:|
Julie Kunce Field is a judge of the Colorado Eighth Judicial District. She was appointed by Governor Bill Ritter, effective January 1, 2011. She is running for retention in the 2014 election.
- See also: Colorado judicial elections, 2014
|Kunce Field is running for retention to the Eighth Judicial District. The general election takes place on November 4, 2014.|
Before joining the court, Field was the founder and executive director of the Confidentiality Institute. She has also worked as a professor at several law schools.
- Legal Connection, "Six New Judges Appointed to Colorado District and County Courts," January 5, 2011
- Equal Justice Foundation, "Eighth Judicial District — Larimer and Jackson Counties," July 12, 2013
- Colorado Secretary of State, "2014 General Election Unofficial Candidate List," accessed September 4, 2014
- Colorado Judicial Branch, "Julie Kunce Field," accessed September 5, 2014