Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Florida Fourth Circuit Court|
|Active:||1994 - 01/2019|
|Preceded by:||Dorothy Pate|
|Past position:||Attorney/shareholder, Morgan & Cole, P.A.|
|Past term:||1993 - 1994|
|Bachelors:||Jacksonville University, 1978|
|Law School:||University of Florida College of Law, 1981|
|Candidate for:||Fourth Circuit Court|
|Election information 2012:|
|Primary date:||August 14, 2012|
Cole received her undergraduate degree from Jacksonville University in 1978 and her law degree from the University of Florida College of Law in 1981.
Cole began her career in 1981 as an associate of the law firm of Bedell, Bedell, Dittmar & Zehmer, P.A. She then joined Boyd & Jenerette, P.A. as an associate in 1983. In 1988, she became a shareholder in that firm and, in 1993, she joined Morgan & Cole, P.A. as a shareholder. She was appointed to the Circuit Court in 1994.
- See also: Florida judicial elections, 2012
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 City of Jacksonville: Duval County Judges - Karen K. Cole
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 The Jacksonville Financial News & Daily Record, "The Judges: Karen Cole", April 22, 2002
- ↑ Duval County Supervisor of Elections: Karen K. Cole
- ↑ Biographies of State and County Court Judges in Florida Scroll to p.39
- ↑ Florida Division of Elections: 2012 Candidate Listing
- ↑ Florida Division of Elections: Karen K. Cole