Kate Ford Elliott
|Kate Ford Elliott|
|Current Court Information:|
|Pennsylvania Superior Court|
|Born:||June 8, 1949|
|Bachelors:||University of Pittsburgh, 1971|
|Law School:||Duquesne University School of Law, 1978|
Kate Ford Elliot is a judge on the Pennsylvania Superior Court. She was first elected to the court in November 1989 and was retained in 1999  and 2009.  Ford Elliot became the President Judge of the court on January 9, 2006 and her 5-year term in this position ended in 2011. Her term on the Superior Court, however, expires in December 2019
- B.A. in Education from University of Pittsburgh, 1971.
- Juris Doctor, Duquesne University School of Law, 1978.
- Past Chairperson, Allegheny County Appellate Practice Committee
- Member, ABA Judicial Administration Division
- Former Vice Chair, Pennsylvania Futures Commission on Justice in the 21st Century established by the Pennsylvania Supreme Court
- Member, PBA Commission on Justice Initiatives.
- Executive Committee of the Council of Chief Judges of the State Courts of Appeals
- Member, American Judicature Society.