|Current Court Information:|
|Kansas Tenth Judicial District|
|Appointed by:||Gov. Kathleen Sebelius|
|Past post:||District court trustee|
|Undergraduate:||George Washington University, 1983|
|Law School:||University of Kansas, 1991|
|Candidate for:||District 10|
|Election information 2014:|
Kathleen L. Sloan is a judge for the Tenth Judicial District in Kansas. She was appointed by Governor Kathleen Sebelius on September 20, 2004. She was retained in 2010 for a term that expires in 2014. She is running for retention in 2014.
- See also: Kansas judicial elections, 2014
|Sloan is running for retention to District 10. The general election takes place on November 4, 2014.|
- Main article: Kansas judicial elections, 2010
- 2004-2014: Judge, Tenth Judicial District
- 1997-2004: District court trustee
- 1996-1997: Attorney in private practice
- 1991-1995: Attorney, Moriarty, Erker & Moore
- 1988-1991: Law clerk, Tenth Judicial District of Kansas
- 1985-1987: Staff director, U.S. Rep. Jan Meyers (R-KS)
- 1978-1984: Legislative assistant, U.S. Rep. Larry Winn (R-KS)
- Johnson County District Court, "Judge Kathleen L. Sloan biography"
- Kansas Secretary of State, "Candidates for the 2014 General (unofficial)," accessed June 10, 2014
- Kansas Secretary of State, "2010 General Election Results"
- Kansas Secretary of State, "2010 Unofficial Primary Election Results"
- Martindale.com, "Judge Profile: Kathleen Sloan"