|Current Court Information:|
|Kansas Tenth Judicial District|
|Title: || Judge|
|Appointed by: || Gov. Kathleen Sebelius|
|Active: || 2004-2014|
|Past post: || District court trustee|
|Past term: || 1997-2004|
|Undergraduate: || George Washington University, 1983|
|Law School: || University of Kansas, 1991|
|Candidate for: ||District 10|
|Election information 2014:|
|Election date: ||11/4/2014|
Kathleen L. Sloan is a judge for the Tenth Judicial District in Kansas. She was appointed by Governor Kathleen Sebelius on September 20, 2004. She was retained in 2010 for a term that expires in 2014. She is running for retention in 2014.
- See also: Kansas judicial elections, 2014
| Sloan is running for retention to District 10. The general election takes place on November 4, 2014.
Sloan was retained to the district court with 64.78% of the vote.
- Main article: Kansas judicial elections, 2010
Judge Sloan earned her undergraduate degree from George Washington University in 1983 and her J.D. from the University of Kansas in 1991.
- 2004-2014: Judge, Tenth Judicial District
- 1997-2004: District court trustee
- 1996-1997: Attorney in private practice
- 1991-1995: Attorney, Moriarty, Erker & Moore
- 1988-1991: Law clerk, Tenth Judicial District of Kansas
- 1985-1987: Staff director, U.S. Rep. Jan Meyers (R-KS)
- 1978-1984: Legislative assistant, U.S. Rep. Larry Winn (R-KS)