Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Oklahoma Court of Civil Appeals|
|Past position:||District 14 Judge|
|Born:||May 2, 1934|
|Undergraduate:||Southwest Missouri University|
|Law School:||University of Tulsa|
|Grad. School:||University of Virginia|
|Military service:||US Naval Reserves|
Keith Rapp is a judge on the Oklahoma Court of Civil Appeals in Oklahoma. He was appointed to this position in 1984. He was retained in 1990, 2002 and 2008. 1996,  He will be up for retention election again in November of 2014, at the end of his six-year term.
Rapp received his undergraduate degree from Southwest Missouri University and took graduate classes in mathematics and statistics from the Universities of Missouri, Minnesota and Arizona. He then worked as an aerospace engineer and worked on many major N.A.S.A. projects before receiving his J.D. degree from the University of Tulsa. He later earned a Master of Laws degree from the University of Virginia.
From 1953 to 1955, Rapp served in the Naval Reserves.
After law school, Judge Rapp worked as a public defender and city prosecutor in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma. He later worked as a municipal judge in Bixby and then an alternative municipal judge in Tulsa. After this, he judged on the 14th District Court until he was appointed to the Court of Appeals in 1984.
- Oklahoma Judicial Branch Information, "Biography of Judge Rapp"
- League of Women Voters Oklahoma
- Oklahoma Board of Elections, "1996 Oklahoma election results"
- Oklahoma Board of Elections, "2002 Oklahoma Civil Court election results"
- Oklahoma Board of Elections, "2008 Oklahoma Civil Court election results"
- Oklahoma Judicial Branch Information, "Court of Civil Appeals" see pg. 13
|Former||Tom Colbert • John Reif • Charles Chapel • Glenn Adams • Carol Hansen • Doug Gabbard •|