Kenneth F. Case
|Kenneth F. Case|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Erie County Court, New York|
|Position:||County Court Judge|
|Active:||2011 - 2020|
|Past position:||Attorney, Legal Aid Bureau|
|Past term:||2008 - 2010|
|Undergraduate:||Saint Michael's College|
|Law School:||Western New England College School of Law|
Erie County Court in New York. He was elected to this position on November 2, 2010 and took office the following January 1st. His current term expires in 2020.
Case worked as an Assistant District Attorney from 1993 to 2007 and then as a senior attorney for the New York Commission on Judicial Conduct in 2007 and 2008. He then served as the managing attorney for the Felony Office of the Legal Aid Bureau of Buffalo until he joined the County Court in 2011.
- See also: New York judicial elections, 2010
- New York Courts: Hon. Kenneth F. Case biography
- League of Women Voters of Buffalo Niagara Voter Guide 2010: Kenneth F. Case
- Buffalo News.com, "Nugent-Panepinto sworn in with song," January 1, 2011 (Scroll to last paragraph)
- Erie County election results
- Erie County Board of Elections, 2010 Primary Candidates List