Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|United States Court of International Trade|
|Appointed by:||Ronald Reagan|
|Preceded by:||Morgan Ford|
|Undergraduate:||University of Washington, 1948|
|Law School:||Emory University, 1953|
R. Kenton Musgrave is a Article III federal judge for the United States Court of International Trade. He joined the court in 1987 after being nominated by President Ronald Reagan. Musgrave is serving on senior status.
- 1982-1987: Vice President and Director, Santa Barbara Applied Research Corp.
- 1981-1985: Vice President, General Counsel, and Secretary, Vivitar Corporation
- 1975-1981: Assistant General Counsel, Pacific Enterprises
- 1972-1975: Attorney, Private Practice
- 1968-1972: Director, Ringling Brothers and Barnum & Bailey Combined Shows, Inc.
- 1963-1971: Vice President and General Counsel, Mattel, Inc.
- 1953-1962: Assistant General Counsel, Lockheed Aircraft and Lockheed International
Court of International Trade
Musgrave was nominated to the United States Court of International Trade by President Ronald Reagan. The seat was vacated by Judge Morgan Ford. He was confirmed by the U.S. Senate on November 6, 1987, and received his commission on November 9, 1987. On November 14, 1997, Musgrave assumed senior status.
|Former Article III judges||Evan Wallach • Dominick DiCarlo • Nils Boe • Morgan Ford • Frederick Landis • Herbert Maletz • Bernard Newman • Paul Rao • Edward Re • Scovel Richardson • Samuel Rosenstein • James Watson •|
|Former Chief judges|