|J. Kevin Grover|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Calhoun County Court, Florida|
|Active:||1/2001 - 1/8/2019|
|Past position:||Assistant Public Defender|
|Past term:||1998 - 2000|
|Undergraduate:||Troy State University, 1993|
|Law School:||University of Memphis School of Law, 1997|
|Candidate for:||Calhoun County Court|
|Election information 2012:|
|Election date:||November 6, 2012|
James Kevin Grover is a county judge of the Calhoun County Court of Florida. He was elected on September 5, 2000 and was sworn in the following Jan. 2. His current term expires on January 8, 2019.
Grover began his career in January of 1998 as an Assistant Public Defender. He worked in that capacity until the summer of 2000. He was elected to the bench later that year.
- See also: Florida judicial elections, 2012
- ↑ Law Diary: Biographies of State and County Court Judges in Florida Scroll to p.57
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 County Court Courier, "Meet Florida's New Judges", Spring 2001 Scroll to p.9]
- ↑ Florida judicial elections, 2012 - County Court
- ↑ Calhoun Count Supervisor of Elections:2012 Calhoun County Candidate Listing